Thursday, April 12, 2007

Since we've been home!

Since we've been home, Jacob has had a few new experiences! While Jacob and I were in Illinois, Daddy put together Jacob's high chair! This, we were hoping, would be a great help to us as Jacob always wants to sit at the table with us and for those who haven't had to try it, it's almost impossible to eat while holding an infant! Although, I must say, I've gotten pretty good at the task! Anyway, we sat Jacob up in his chair, not knowing the outcome! The outcome; screaming for over five minutes! Then, as if he suddenly realized what he was doing and where he was, Jacob stopped crying and stared at his surroundings! He didn't know quite what to think! That was yesterday's reaction! As you can tell from the last picture on this post (today's reaction to the chair), Jacob is thoroughly enjoying sitting up with the big people! He loves his chair and playing with the toys while he's in it!
The other pictures on this post are from our morning news time. However, instead of watching the news as usual, Jacob and I watched his first Baby Einstein video, Baby MacDonald! He loves the movement and the sounds from the video. As you can see, he takes it very seriously!

Doesn't it look as though he's in trouble and pouting!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a "sober-sides" (as Great-Grandma Rankin would say), in the first couple pictures!!! I'm so glad he's liking his high chair and his videos. Have you shown him the Sesame Street one, yet? I love the last picture and I'm hoping he'll look like that often for you!!
Grandma Cooper

Anonymous said...

yup he looks like scott in that picture (the first one) sitting at the head of the table, glass in front of him, and a no smiling face...all he needs now is a white tshirt..haha

love ya
aunt kendall