Scott is moving a tractor home from Grand Forks today, so Jacob and I ventured to church on our own! He was an angel!! He was completely amused looking at everything and everybody in church! Jacob even got to hang out with the ushers in the back! Paul took Jacob to the narthex with him after offering, so I got a break through the rest of the service and actually held my own hymnal for once! Paul, Justis, and Duane took good care of him! I wish I had had a camera with me!
After church, Jacob was smothered with love from all our friends! It's such a blessing to know there's so many that care for and enjoy Jacob! Everybody commented on how much happier and more comfortable Jacob seems! He's changed so much in the past few weeks and we're so glad that so many others get more opportunities to enjoy Jacob's "new", pleasant personality!
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment