Happy Birthday Grandma Cooper!
Sorry, no pictures! Jacob and I spent the day at Bemidji so he's tuckered! We purchased a Rainforest Jumperoo for him (I know, what's with the Rainforest theme, Fisher Price....why not farm animals for our little farmer)! Hopefully it will entertain him since he's really into pushing off of things with his legs now! This morning, during his bath, he continuously pushed himself away from the the front of the tub, then, he'd sort of drift close enough to do it again and again! So, we're hoping he'll enjoy the jumperoo. For those of you who don't know what one is, we'll have pictures soon, I'm sure. But, until then, it's like one of those Johnny Jump Up seats except you don't have to hang it from the ceiling. It sort of looks like a walker with springs! His little seat rotates around so he can play with whichever little gadget on there he wants!
Well, I'd better go get something done since I was gone most of the day! How's the weather down there for all of you Illinoisans (is that how you spell that?)? It's beautiful up here!! It was actually over seventy today!! Scott's been planting all day and loving it! Our grass is almost completely green and the trees have big buds on them! It's absolutely wonderful!!! I love this time of year!! I hope the weather is treating all of you just the same!!
Well, I'd better go get something done since I was gone most of the day! How's the weather down there for all of you Illinoisans (is that how you spell that?)? It's beautiful up here!! It was actually over seventy today!! Scott's been planting all day and loving it! Our grass is almost completely green and the trees have big buds on them! It's absolutely wonderful!!! I love this time of year!! I hope the weather is treating all of you just the same!!
Thanks for checking in!!
No comments:
Post a Comment