Well, after filling up with a bottle and gathering all of our gear, Jacob and I went for a walk...to the farm! Jacob was all set with a full belly and his Timberwolves hat, and I made sure we brought the camera along! We were going to check out the new tractor while Grandpa and Daddy were getting it ready for the field. It wasn't easy pushing a stroller on the gravel and the huge gusts of wind we're having today didn't help either, but we were determined and we made it. Jacob got a nice nap while I got a nice workout! I was excited to finally get to use our stroller! He was excited to see Scott and loved being outside! The sound of the tractor soothed him, of course, as does any consistent noise. He was pretty interested in looking at everything in the tractor. He didn't get an actual ride...yet. But, this was close enough. He got to hang out in the cab for quite awhile and then Grandpa joined also! He looked so little sitting up there in that big tractor!
The last picture is from right after we got home from our walk back! That's how I found him when I went to take him out of the stroller! What a cool little dude!!
Happy Birthday Aunt Karen...a few days late!
We love you <---->
5 comments:
haha..i'm sorry...all i can do is chuckle...he's going to fit right in that's for sure!
love you all and can't wait to see you in like THREE WEEKS!!! YAY!!!! (i know deep down you are excited scott..maybe..just a little? no? okay)
love
aunt kendall
How cute!!!! I'm wondering, how far is it to the farm? And what a tractor!!!! I'm impressed!! Are you sure you can handle that, Scott? What a nice three generation picture!! And what's with that face when you got home? Poor little guy with his hat in his eye!!! And I'm sure it was on his head straight when you started out!! Love it!!
Grandma Cooper
How're your nights going? Any better?
Our nights are better! Since we got back from Illinois, we're slowly transitioning to 4-5 hour sleep patterns, which is so much more restful for me! It's crazy how feeding every three hours at night drains me compared to four!! Our naps go pretty good too. I've realized now though, that he just doesn't like to sleep at new places with new people, which was probably our problem with him napping at Karen's. He spent the day with Sharon Larson on Saturday and she said he wouldn't sleep any longer than fifteen minutes at a time. She said he was just too busy checking everything out!
The farm is about a mile from our house. Without a stroller, it's a quick walk, but it was tough pushing that thing through loose gravel and on a super windy day especially.
Thanks for the comments! Keep 'em coming!
Too darn cute...and once again, he looks so different than from the last posting! Your kid sure does change a lot!! Love you! Aunt Kelly
He looks so grown up already!!! I love it when he is holding his head up and just smiling like crazy!! I too think he is TOOO CUTE!!
Love you guys,
Aunt Gail
Post a Comment