Wow, I'm really giving you your fill today! I had to put these pictures on! Jacob laid down for his nap after church and fussed for about ten minutes before falling asleep! I went down to check on him and found him as seen in the pictures. Keep in mind, when I laid him in his crib he had socks on, was swaddled in a blanket, had another blanket over him, and was facing the mobile! I guess we're going to have to really watch him closely in his crib now that he's determined to maneuver wherever he feels and smother his head into his blankets!
Another bit about Jacob's sleeping habits! We've introduced a CD player to Jacob's room now! Our house is filled with continuous lullabyes playing softly in Jacob's room and making their way upstairs through the monitors! It's soothing to hear throughout the day and helps tremendously in keeping Jacob asleep! He sleeps so lightly during the day that the slightest noise from a door closing or even the toliet flushing upstairs would wake him. Now, we play the CD's on repeat all day and it seems to help in keeping Jacob from being disturbed while he's napping! We'll see how long this will last as the mobile music and crib soother noises don't seem to do the job anymore!
7 comments:
what a silly kid! and one that overheats obviously! when i get up there and babysit him he is going to make me SO nervous with all that moving around in his crib! I'll be in there every five minutes checking on him! Miss you all!
Love
Aunt Kendall
How in the world did he work his socks off while asleep!!! Too funny....and he looks huge in these pix!
I thought he looked so much bigger too!! As for the heat, I wonder where he gets that????
Aunt Gail
He surely isn't as big as he looks in the pictures!!! He couldn't have grown that much in a week. I'm assuming he turned himself around in the crib and was suppose to be under the covers? With him being as warm-blooded as he is, that's probably why he likes to have his clothes taken off!!! I'm so glad that you've found some things that work for him, I'm just surprised that you've chosen lullabyes instead of the loud rock that you played in the car coming down here!!!
Don't think I can wait til July to see you again, that's way too far off!!!
Miss you already,
Grandma Cooper
Kim...
What wondrous things your son has
wrought!!!I agree with Kelly,how in the world did he get his socks
off?
He is just growing and growing and doesn't even realize all the little
changes he's showing us that you
see each day. Isn't parenthood won-
derful?
Love,
Grandma Budke
Oh my gosh!!! I miss him so much and just want to pick him up out of that crib and hold him! He looks like he has really grown too. Give him a hug for me and the girls!
Aunt Karen
Thanks for all of your comments! He is getting so big! He likes to be pulled up with his arms and stand on our legs now and, of course, sit up. When I put him up on my shoulder to burp him or rock him to sleep his little legs are constantly pushing off of mine! The high chair and Bumbo chair have been a great help!! Oh, and the barn too!
Keep the comments coming. I'll try to get more pictures on soon. I've been downloading all of our pictures to TargetPhoto and ordering them from there, so once I figure it all out, I'll get it so all of you can order pictures too if you want. Which reminds me, Aunt Kelly, I hate to be a bother since I know you're house is probably still in boxes, but, have you gotten those pictures on a CD yet? I'm wanting to put some up on the wall next to the picture you gave us for his baptism!
Thanks everybody!!
Love ya!
Kim
Post a Comment