Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Think I Can, I Think I Can!

Jacob's new, favorite pastime...trying to roll over! We know he's accomplished the tummy to back rollover due to screaming fits in his bed. However, the back to tummy rollover seems to be a bit more tricky! The incredible task of making it past the shoulder is the final and most difficult step! He works and grunts at it until he's completely drained of energy! It's so hard not to be entertained by the flinging legs, wobbling body, and determined face! The following pictures give you an idea of how we most often find Jacob under his barn! As you can see also, he still loves his fists!





Jacob's other new, favorite pastime...stretching his legs out to stand! He loves standing on anything he can. He usually giggles when we take his hands and pull him up to a stand. This, however, makes rocking and burping a bit of a challenge sometimes as he is constantly pushing off of my legs. He just wants to be so big!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an imp!!!! Like I told you in my e-mail today, Christy says he needs a "Jump-A-Roo". I bet he'd love it. I would love to hear his giggles!! Maybe you can do like I did with Kelly, put him in a walker with pillows under his feet so he can stand up when he wants!!! Looks like he'd love to get his hands on that camera on the couch!! He definitely is going to be a go-getter!!

Love you!!
Grandma Cooper

Anonymous said...

I am still amazed at how big he looks just since you've left illinois!! It truly is amazing how fast they grow and how quickly they change. His little chubby thighs look perfect for squeezing!!

Take Care
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I miss him so much. I just want to pick him up out of these pictures and play with him. Enjoy the moments you have to play with him because it goes by so fast!!!

Love you all!

Aunt Karen