Thursday, May 24, 2007

I See You Back There

I promised I would post these pictures of Jacob's new talent. He started doing this about a week ago. Of course, he wants to see what is going on everywhere and this is his new found way of getting that accomplished. He makes us all laugh by tilting his head back as far as he possibly can in order to see what is going on behind him. He also does this in order to see the TV if he hears it behind him. He cannot miss anything!! I know who he gets this from! I have that same urge, Jacob!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show you...you can't
get away with anything..Jacob hears
and does his darndest to see what-
ever is going on. These are really cute,Kim! I'd guess that's one more
step in development,so hooray for Jacob!
Love, Great-grandma Budke

Anderson said...

Grandma,
If you start your own blog, I'll put the link on Jacob's page and the Rankin page also. Let me know if you end up doing one.
Kim

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I hate that we're missing out on this, but thank heaven you've got this blog!! I love the one where you can see him laughing!!! I bet he thinks he's something!!!