Sunday, May 6, 2007

Who is that handsome fella?

Again, Jacob caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror right before his bath and was completely amused with himself. The pictures, which were extremely difficult to take with him standing, didn't turn out that great. But, you get the idea of how Jacob feels about looking at himself in the mirror!



I know somebody's going to say it so I'll just agree now...yes he is getting really big! He has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and I'm anxious to see how much he weighs and how long he is! Also, his hair is finally starting to grow back. Throughout the past week, he's really grown a lot of hair on the sides of his head! Thank goodness! He really had a sad looking scalp there for a while. Now, though, the long hair on top of his head is falling out in clumps! He'll have the bald, shiny top for a while I'm sure!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww..his head looks so big!! what a cutie!! only ONE MORE WEEK!! :D:D:D:D

love
aunt kendall

bug seth tua pip said...

Kim,
He is quite a handsome baby! Are you having fun or what? I love the fact that babies change practically every day and each stage seems to be more fun. Great job with the pictures and posts...perhaps Kelly will feel inspired to do something with her blog :)
Jenny (van Orman) Shaw

Anonymous said...

It's 1:00 in the morning and I just read this entire blog from Jacob's birth! Sometimes it just hits me how amazing this entire experience is and how fortunate we are to get to experience it!
I do have to comment though that we haven't heard from some of our viewers in a long time (Stacy, Mandy, Jen, Grandma Budke, and many others) and also we haven't heard from other viewers EVER! We love to hear from those who are watching Jacob grow so PLEASE click on the comment link and leave a quick note! Even just a hello will do!
Thanks so much for all the love and support!
Kim

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute!!! I love his reactions to himself in the mirror. It's so nice to see that side of him, instead of the one we were used to seeing in the past. I'm sure as he gets older and can do more, he'll be much happier. Although, I don't think his head-strong characteristic will ever go away. You'll just need to point it in the right direction!!!
Grandma Cooper

Anonymous said...

I really do think he is starting to look more and more like you Kim. I also think maybe you should find a mirror to stand in front of him while he's in his jumperoo, maybe that would help entertain a little longer. It was really nice talking to you this morning.

Have a Great Day!!
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Hello.

That's all you wanted right??? You said a quick hello...didn't you??? Haha...

Jacob is so flippin' cute. I just want to bite him, but I think that is against the law.

I had so much fun with you in Crookston last weekend!!! Hopefully I will get to come up for Memorial Day weekend. I'm working on it...still no "for sure" plan.

Have a nice day....and hello to all of you Rankin's, Grandma Cooper, and Aunt Gail....and whoever else reads this. :)

Love
~Jen