Friday, May 11, 2007

Photo Shoot Gone Sour!

The sun wasn't too bright today and it wasn't too hot, so I decided to take Jacob out and get some pictures. Do you think he would cooperate? I guess I should have exposed him to the grass and dandelions prior to trying to take his picture! Between those two distractions and staring at the dog, I only got one smile and it completely caught me off guard. You'll see what I mean when you see the one picture of him smiling!
Sorry for not posting yesterday. Shots seem to take their toll on Jacob the day after. He was miserable yesterday...slept most of the day, whined when he wasn't sleeping, and wouldn't let me put him down for anything! When he had a few minutes of contentment, we spent that time looking for our wandering dogs again!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY cute pics Kim!!


Love
AUnt Kendall

now post the ones with the outfit on I got him, you have a comment now!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for commenting Kendall!! We're starting to wonder if our viewers (or commenters at least) have left us and moved onto a better blog! I'll wait for one more comment and then post the other blogs I put together today but did not publish yet! I'm holding them hostage!
Can't wait to see you Kori, Kendall, and Ben!!!

Anonymous said...

The third one down is a good picture even though he is not smiling. He can't smile all the time you know.

Love you,
Gail

ps time for more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess you could say Jacob
likes butter, after the ones taken
with dandelions. I'll bet his face was yellow(I got a clue from Grandma C.)!It's obvious that he
enjoys the outdoors as much as Karen's girls do, but oh, really use a heavy UVA on that tender skin!!
Just a casual comment from Grandma
B.