Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Updated Specs!

Jacob had his four-month doctor's appointment today and shots! The doctor again said that he looked great and was growing like he should! He is still in the 75th percentile in height and dropped to the 50th percentile in weight! He just keeps getting longer and longer! His new specs are:

14 lbs. 12 oz.
25 1/2 inches

Though, the measurement didn't look quite accurate so I think he's longer than that. I should measure him and see. He's probably a whole half an inch longer!! HA!
Anyway, she said he looks good and said we were doing a great job with him! She asked if Daddy was enjoying him a little more (she knew how Jacob's fussiness made Scott nervous) and I had to laugh! I said, "EVERYBODY, is enjoying him a LOT more!" He's so much fun now!
The shots went well...the initial screams, some whining, then smiles, and a nice long nap! Mommy LOVES shot day! Obviously, I don't love the pain Jacob goes through. That is heartbreaking!!! However, I do enjoy the afternoon following the shots. He's always beat and it's so nice when our little cat napper actually sleeps longer than half an hour at a time!
Well, I'm beat too; Jacob and I had a long day trying to find our wandering dogs! So, I'm going to call it a night! Sorry no pictures today. I'm hoping to take some tomorrow!
Also, tune in tomorrow for the great debate of, "To feed cereal, or not to feed cereal; that is the question"
Good night!!

No comments: