Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I Just Want to See the Fish!

Now that Jacob is determined to roll over every time he wakes up or doesn't want to go to sleep, it's always a guess as to how we are going to find him in the crib! He is most often flipped onto his back, of course, and lying across the crib! More and more often we'll go to check on him, thinking he's sleeping, but really he's just lying looking at his soother or mobile! Twice I've heard sounds coming from the monitor upstairs after he'd been asleep for about fifteen minutes (he thinks that's as long as he needs). In his crib, I find Jacob lying, kicking his feet, which happen to be hitting the on/off button on the soother. He was happy as could be talking back to the noises and looking at the animals all lit up!
When I found him as you see in the pictures, I couldn't quit laughing! He was hollering at the soother and trying so hard to turn to see it! Many times, when I lay him down and he's not quite asleep, he'll prop himself up on his elbows and watch and talk to it! He's becoming even more vocal than he was a month ago...hard to believe!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby :( I think Kelly is right about him looking like you. And check out those thighs!!! I can't wait to squeeze them!!

Love You Guys
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute!!!! Can't wait to hold him again. Hope you do get to come down in July.

aunt Karen